A small boat that connects Santa Cruz das Flores, in Flores Island and Vila Nova do Corvo twice a day, taking about 75 minutos. It is one of the less visited islands of the archipelago, not so this picturesque island, which far seems to have stopped in time, well worth a visit. Don`t miss the opportunity to get to this last stronghold of the Azores and Portugal.
Towns and Culture
– Vila Nova do Corvo – Church of Nossa Senhora dos Milagres;
– Three small windmills Ponta Negra;
– The island’s craft, in particular hats and wool caps
– Caldeirão – this great volcanic crater is perhaps the biggest attraction of the island;
– Basaltic rock formations Knight and Marco, on the southwest part of the island …
– Sítio do Portão viewpoint